"bollocks" is such a funny word to me like what is a bollock
it’s literally a testicle
are you telling me that “bollocks” is literally just the english way of cursing “balls”
are you telling me that people didn’t know that
A minute of silence for all the good books with bad movie adaptions.
A minute of silence for all the bad books that are getting movie adaptations.
A minute of silence for books with the movie adaptation on the front cover.
A minute of silence for The Last Airbender.
Ten minutes of silence for The Last Airbender.
Two hours of stunned horrified silence for The Last Airbender.
THANK YOU THE OTHER SERIES PISSED ME OFF SO BAD
THIS ONE SOOTHES ME
Not gonna lie… I feel very at ease when I look at this photoset.
more interesting alternatives to the typical ~sexy suave evil gentlemen~ vampires:
- vampires who use their shape shifting/magical glamor abilities to explore gender identity/presentation/protect themselves from societal norms that could be harmful or get in their way
- vampires who suffer chronic pain from injuries they got as humans that didn’t heal right
- vampires with possibly outdated prosthesis because while they have a healing factor they can’t regrow limbs
- child vampires whose fangs fall out/regrow every couple decades because they’ll always be baby teeth
- poc vampires who adapt better because they’re less sensitive to sunlight/have vastly different ethereal characteristics than “I am a marble statue with shiny eyes”
- vampires who have trouble maintaining their animal forms and/or accidentally turn into wolves/mice/bats in the middle of a conversation
- vampires who love modern technology and gadgets and take to them better than humans do
- vampires who lisp because their fangs are too big/uneven for their mouth
- vampires who are really concerned about how short they’re starting to seem compared to modern humans
- vAMPIRES (๏◡๏ ✿)
NEW noise canceling headphones that are so good at blocking out sound that they even prevent you from listening to your own music, forcing you to bask in the whispers of the forgotten gods until you begin to hear your own brain falling apart as it descends into madness
and now, the weather